Engaging Customers Through Lawn Signs
With the buzz of the election year finally coming to a halt, you’ve probably witnessed your share of lawn signs promoting each candidate’s campaign. Like most people, you’re also probably tired of seeing them around every corner, beside every bush, and perched by every stop sign. But as annoying as they may be, lawn signs have actually been proven to be relatively successful, not only in electoral campaigns, but also in promoting business growth. Yard signs are cost effective ways to temporarily advertise products, services, and short-term events. They are great for promoting retail events, yard sales, sports tournaments, and of course political campaigns.
Here are a few tips to consider when ordering your next lawn sign:
- The typical lawn sign is 18” x 24”, but we also offer custom shapes and sizes in order to meet your specific needs.
- Lawn signs are only meant for short term use—typically up to 6 months.
- Be sure to choose the right colors and materials—such as coroplast. Coroplast is a plastic material that has a “rippled” effect, almost like a glorified cardboard material.
- Be conscious of using appropriate typography and wordage when purchasing your promotional signs. You only have a few seconds to engage potential customers so opt for an easily readable text—keep in mind the color, size, and font being used.
Questions you should consider asking when ordering yard signs:
- Do you need the sign to be single sided or double sided? Double sided signs add a marginal cost, as well as a tremendous amount of versatility.
- Do you need any special finishing, such as grommets or h-stakes? Ask our specialists at A+ Signs for a full list of customizations.
- Is this a temporary sign application? Yard signs can be reused and relocated more than just once. However, yard signs typically only have a longevity of 6 months. If you are looking for a sign to use for longer than that, we recommend exploring some of our other options.
If you have any questions or need help with promoting your business through the use of lawn signs or any other commercial sign, be sure to contact the professionals at A+ Signs Inc. to explore your options.